The Marbl plug-in ships with a default set of graphical files and a basic CSS style sheet.
If you wish to customise these components you can specify that Marbl should use a custom resource repository. The repository should contain your own graphics files as well as optionally your own CSS style sheet.
Enabling a custom Resource Repository
- In WordPress, log into WP-Admin
- Settings, Marbl Links for Amazon & eBay
- Go to the General Settings section
- If you intend to use your own CSS file, you may wish to completely disable the included CSS file. If so select ‘No’ next to “Include default CSS Style Sheet’
- Enter the path to the new Resource Repository. This can either be a root relative URL path (/folder1/folder2/folder3/) or an absolute URL path (https://www.mydomain.com/folder1/folder2/folder3/). The plug-in will expect the final character to be a ‘/’ character.
See the next section for details on how to structure your custom Resource Repository.
Structuring your custom Resource Repository
The Resource Repository folder should be organised into sub-folders and provide specific files as shown below
|main.css||Custom Style sheet file|
|amazon-16×16.png||16×16 pixel Amazon logo|
|amazon-24×24.png||24×24 pixel Amazon logo|
|amazon-32×32.png||32×32 pixel Amazon logo|
|amazon-48×48.png||48×48 pixel Amazon logo|
|ebay-16×16.png||16×16 pixel eBay logo|
|ebay-24×24.png||24×24 pixel eBay logo|
|ebay-32×32.png||32×32 pixel eBay logo|
|ebay-48×48.png||48×48 pixel eBay logo|
|AT.png||Flag of Austria|
|AU.png||Flag of Australian|
|BE.png||Flag of Belgium|
|BR.png||Flag of Brazil|
|CA.png||Flag of Canadia|
|CH.png||Flag of Switzerland|
|CN.png||Flag of the People’s Republic of China|
|DE.png||Flag of Germany|
|ES.png||Flag of Spain|
|FR.png||Flag of France|
|IE.png||Flag of Republic Of Ireland|
|IN.png||Flag of India|
|IT.png||Flag of Italy|
|JP.png||Flag of Japan|
|MX.png||Flag of Mexico|
|NL.png||Flag of The Netherlands|
|UK.png||Flag of the United Kingdom|
|US.png||Flag of the United States|
Note: The default flag file images are all 36×22 pixels in size.
For example. If your repository folder was /assets/marbl the structure would be:
Any other custom assets that you wish to reference via your custom
main.css file should be structured accordingly.